Provides the 'All-Glass' Look When Closed and the 'Wide Open' Look When Opened
Glass Panels Disappear From Sight When Parked in the Parking Closet
Convertible System Available When a Pivot Door is Required
A Large Variety of Parking Configurations to Accommodate Almost Any Installation
Glass Panels Can Be Simply Stacked Against the End Wall or Stored Out of Sight in a Closet
1. Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements.
2. Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress.
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. Breaks up into small cubical fragments, not threatening to humans.
5. All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
1.Model: any model as customer required
2.Dimensions:(W*H*T) any size as customer required
3.Window opening: Folding
4.Surface finishing: Powder coating/PVDF/Anodized
5.Packing: Foam board and plastic bag and strong carton