Light-weight, easy to install, in fashionable design, heat-insulation, noise-insulation Aluminium (Aluminium Curtain wall in visible or in invisible).
The Curtain Wall System is an outer covering of a building in which the outer walls are non-structural, but merely keep out the weather. As the Curtain Wall is non-structural it can be made of a lightweight material reducing construction costs.
Architecture, Home Appliance, large building
The curtain wall facade does not carry any dead load weight from the building other than its own dead load weight. The wall transfer Horizontal Wind loads that are incident upon it to the main building structure through connections at the floors or columns of the building. A curtain wall is designed to resist air and water infiltration, sway induced by wind and seismic forces acting on the building, and its own dead weight forces.
1) Available with multi-panel, multi-track by-pass and pocket
2) Good air-tightness, water-tightness, sound and heat insulation.
3) Good wind-resistance widely used for windy/storm areas.
4) Durable, no deformation, no crack after long-time usage.
1. Light weight, high strength and rigidity
2. Excellent weather resistance and anticorrosion
3. Good procession capacity, able to be shaped into flat, arc, globe and any artistic shape
4. Various colors for choice make good decoration effects.
5. Easy to be cleaned and maintained.
6. Easy and quick in installation
7. Environmental-friendly, able to be recycled